May 19, 2007

Chow Down


Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

Dismay -- when I realized I had thrown out a girl's project by mistake
Revulsion -- as I entered the dumpster
Relief -- when I discovered the project, intact, under 35 bags of lunch garbage

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.

I don't care much about cars. I would love to ride a bike wherever I go.

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.

Oh, it's the best! After I shower, I do my hair & makeup at my computer desk while I drink my coffee and read email. My clothes tumble in the dryer as I get ready, and then I walk to the dryer in my underwear to get dressed. My morning drive typically includes a stop at Starbucks, unless it's Friday, when my friend treats us all to coffee.

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
Prepare for a highly linkefied reply: I have emailed Stephen King and Dave Barry. Stephen King, because the book I got from his Foundation did not arrive; I got a reply from his personal assistant. Dave Barry, because I sent him the list of country music song titles I had made up, and he sent me a postcard. These are my brushes with fame. My biggest brushes with fame were my Q&A moment at Radio City Music Hall and the time I was mentioned in the San Francisco Chronicle for living in Human Zoo.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
Nope.

9 comments:

B.E. Earl said...

Walking to the dryer in your undies.

Very nice!

ajooja said...

I listen to hundreds of podcasts. I'm so addicted, it's not even funny.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. I liked your main course.My feast and question of the week are now up on my site.

Edge said...

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

I'm on zoloft I only get two.
Anger and Happiness


Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.
Porche 911

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.

Up at 5 shower with wife ( best part of day ), make lunch for daughter and me, as if I need to make breakfast for wife. Load car annoy daughter until she gets up. Load car some more. Drive daughter to school explaining we don't need a hashbrown this morning. Drop her off at school drive to job while listening to sports radio.

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous?

Ya, Pat Green was in my fraternity and I had to send out emails now and then.


Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts?

Yes, News From Lake Wobegon, Sex is Fun ( kind of liberal but good information ), and there's not much else that's interesting.


~Jef

shirlsd said...

awesome. enjoyed the linkified reply down your memory lane! had fun revisiting your other friday's feast posts, also (and now inspired to start up on the feast, too!). enjoy your week!

jamwall said...

undies.....mmmmmm....undies.....

Bill said...

I liked the car thing. That would be my answer. On the other hand, I might pick some expensive car so I could sell it to someone who's into that sort of thing.

And I liked the brushes with fame. Very cool.

btw ... I moved my blog. I'm now at the real Crazy Ass Planet, crazyassplanet.com

'Cause Blogger was making me mad.

jiggs said...

I think we'd all like to see you walk to the dryer.

LBseahag said...

I'm luvin' catching up on your blog...and fuck you, Amy Campbell!!!!

Nice. you threw away some kid's school project...that kid is ruined for life!