After many toils and troubles with Customs and Border Protection, Monkey has arrived safely at my door! I've just extricated him from his traveling cubicle, and he is taking a small nap with Walter while I prepare for our outing. Later I will tell of all that has already transpired in the short time we have spent together.
upon arrival
groggy from his journey
taking a small recuperative nap with Walter
7 comments:
He looks amazingly refreshed after such a harrowing journey!
Beware of giving him too much coffee. Just sayin'.
Hoo-ray!!!
(I just hope Walter doesn't get to flatulent while Monkey's recovering from jet lag... that could be quite the rude awakening.)
monkey is a lucky monkey.
i'm sure he will not only enjoy his visit., but also his stinky reunion with walter
I hope Monkey enjoys his trip! He's in good hands. Have fun.
Does monkey not need oxygen to survive? Also he must not be claustrophobic traveling in a box such as that.
Sending yourself through the mail is illegal, you know!
Heyyyy. So Monkey is taking a nap with Walter?
But they don't even know each other yet!
So who is Loosey Goosie here.
I hope Monkey enjoys his visit.
i wish i fit in a box.
Post a Comment