Well, Human Zoo is over. I am enormously relieved! I did learn a few valuable lessons, however, that I'd like to share. Indulge me.
- In any group of 3+ animals, the Pecking Order (P.O.) will be naturally established within 5 hours.
- Running away during feats of strength is a good way to land yourself a seat at the bottom of the P.O.
- Low-on the-P.O.-Humans get their asses spanked, often and indiscriminately.
- Small grains of sand and small folds of skin are naturally attracted to one another.
- When women live together, their cycles sync up.
- Group Grooming, as a social activity, feels really good.
- Group Grooming is going to be the in thing of 2006.
- There ain't nothin' funny about crabs.
- It may sound trite, but there really is ... no place like home.