Well, Human Zoo is over. I am enormously relieved! I did learn a few valuable lessons, however, that I'd like to share. Indulge me.
- In any group of 3+ animals, the Pecking Order (P.O.) will be naturally established within 5 hours.
- Running away during feats of strength is a good way to land yourself a seat at the bottom of the P.O.
- Low-on the-P.O.-Humans get their asses spanked, often and indiscriminately.
- Small grains of sand and small folds of skin are naturally attracted to one another.
- When women live together, their cycles sync up.
- Group Grooming, as a social activity, feels really good.
- Group Grooming is going to be the in thing of 2006.
- There ain't nothin' funny about crabs.
- It may sound trite, but there really is ... no place like home.

9 comments:
WOOHOO to #9.
Thank you dearly for stopping by my blog - as it so happens, I am falling in love with your blog, too.
Yeah, no place like home:)
Spinning Girl:
I'm so impressed with your ability to fake me out with your pictures. Do you know the whole day I was wandering around, querying myself and anyone who would listen, "How does a gal from CT get to London to be part of the London Zoo Exhibit?" Michael finally sat me down and said, "This is Photoshop, honey. This is what you can do with it."
So, there. You're a natural artist when it comes to duping gullibles like myself.
That big turd is eating Cousin It!
Hello Spinning Girl :-)
Self grooming doesn't feel that bad either.
And what does that stuffed rown thing have that I don't?!
Damn you, stuffed brown thing!
welcome home
OMG, where are DOmo's hands.
Post a Comment