April 17, 2007

The Poisonous Gift: a photo essay

A short while ago a package arrived at my doorstep. This is most unexpected!!! I opened it to discover this sassily wrapped (a la Amazon) bundle. I opened it to discover a most wonderful gift, from none other than the marvelous Sleepy G!!!


Now Sleep Goblin knows how I loves me some angry letters (see here, and here, and here ...). She discovered this perfect stationery for the next time I'm pissed, which could happen at any moment! Looky here:






I can't wait to pen my next angry letter, with such a venomous quill ... and with angry stickers to close the final seal. Thank you, thank you, Sleep Goblin, for knowing me well enough to know that this is the perfect present!!!

15 comments:

jiggs said...

You are so lucky to have such adoring blog readers! Ich bin envious!

DaMasta said...

Yarrrr!! That is truely a great piece of booty!

Yarrrr,
DaMasta

Monkey said...

What a delicious gift! Are those instructions? I don't think you need instructions.

Looking forward with glee to your next missive,
Your slave,
Monkey

Big Pissy said...

OMG! I SO need that for my continuing battle with the Volkswagon dealership in Montgomery!

Of course, I'd want to use that pen to poke Warren's eyes out, but that's just me.

Anamika Anyone said...

Ooh,I envy you! You go rip somebody apart, girl!

danny said...

i wish i could get a present from a blog reader. But the only one I got was a used dildo and a box of stale jelly donunts.


fuck.

miss kendra said...

it almost makes me want to anger you, so as to be a lucky recipient.

DaMasta said...

what Kendra said.

Maynard said...

That would have been great to have as a kid. Cuz then I could have written my parents a letter with the skull and crossbones sticker in the middle of the page with a caption that says, "This will soon be you... Unless you give your kid some candy." Then I would have had all the candy I wanted.

I guess I could still do that.

jamwall said...

i am envious but drawn by your sassy poison pen set.

i lick your shiny boots in obsession.

Melissa said...

I am heavily envious of your Poison Pen and want one to chart with at work.

I bet it would keep the naughty patients in line if they saw their nurse wielding something that said it was poison.

FRITZ said...

I must procure one of these for myself.

Lee Ann said...

Another lovely gift!
You are a lucky lady, and you get a lot of cool gifts.

tuuna taco said...

I think I know who you'll be poison-quilling next!!!!

Sleep Goblin said...

I thought the instructions were humorous, but the readers are right, you don't really need them.

Enjoy :)