Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Now, I am one who actually enjoys TBDAOA--and that actually disGUSTED me.I think I need a shower. Thanks a LOT, Arachnae! (wink)
that teddy bear is genius level.
Al least it's a teddy bear. You know? It's not a bear dress as a crab or lobster or a turtle or some shit. You starting sound a little.....well, how should this?Um....silly. Silly in a good way.
I just noticed that I can't spell when I type fast. Blpw me.
Silence of the Lambs edition!Ewwwww. This one is nas-tay.
That is just wrong in so many ways.Okay, so since we're on the subject, here's a way to get your week of to a good start, SG.
To me it looks like a bear tearing it's own skin off. I dunno, is it just me?
Agreed. Why does anyone think this bear is getting dressed? I think he's getting naked. I think he's just moments from the Full Monty.Any yes, that is extremely disturbing. What next? Teddy bear lap dances? The shame!
I second the skin comment. EW and a half! This is just scary, night of the living dead shit. That's like me putting on a Damasta suit. Ew. *shudder*
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Now, I am one who actually enjoys TBDAOA--and that
actually
disGUSTED me.
I think I need a shower. Thanks a LOT, Arachnae!
(wink)
that teddy bear is genius level.
Al least it's a teddy bear. You know? It's not a bear dress as a crab or lobster or a turtle or some shit.
You starting sound a little.....well, how should this?
Um....silly. Silly in a good way.
I just noticed that I can't spell when I type fast.
Blpw me.
Silence of the Lambs edition!
Ewwwww. This one is nas-tay.
That is just wrong in so many ways.
Okay, so since we're on the subject, here's a way to get your week of to a good start, SG.
To me it looks like a bear tearing it's own skin off. I dunno, is it just me?
Agreed. Why does anyone think this bear is getting dressed? I think he's getting naked. I think he's just moments from the Full Monty.
Any yes, that is extremely disturbing. What next? Teddy bear lap dances? The shame!
I second the skin comment. EW and a half! This is just scary, night of the living dead shit. That's like me putting on a Damasta suit. Ew. *shudder*
Post a Comment