January 22, 2006

Oh. My.

This is very scary. (nsfw)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean how did you hit sh instead of w...it doesn't make sense.

Klonopin and merlot don't mix

Spinning Girl said...

Get away from me, lizard. You smell like pee and patchouli.

Anonymous said...

The pee is yours..what are you complaining about??

Spinning Girl said...

You know the truth and so do I.

Anonymous said...

Oh I know the truth all right...I'm not the one that pretended it was an accident

ZaQ said...

WTF, why do I need to stretch my junk?

Lee Ann said...

Yes, very scary!

Edtime Stories said...

Ummmmmmm ouch.......

platts42 said...

Note to self: Don't click mystery link when your mother in law is sitting right next to you.

SignGurl said...

Spin, where's Bob Dole? Last I heard he was with you.

Jerrster said...

I had a post about that website once, you had to guess what that device was for....obviously no one could guess it was a self-mutilation device...people are NUTS.

jamwall said...

your wish is my command pestle!

jamwall said...

what kills me about the penis stretcher dude is that he talks and acts like a guy who is doing a home video on cabinetmaking or something.

Monkey said...

Comment by Jamwall: what kills me about the penis stretcher dude is that he talks and acts like a guy who is doing a home video on cabinetmaking or something.

I passed something through my nose reading this.

dizzy von damn! said...

he had a very floppy dingdong.

i think he over stretched. is there a reversal procedure?

Monkey said...

Floppy DingDong. That can't be good.

Ubermilf said...

Dilf refuses to watch the video with me.

Anonymous said...

That is scary!

::Cleveland Steamer::

BTExpress said...

Thanks a lot! Now I'm going to have nightmares about this.

Anonymous said...

Even if this product wasn't nonsense, couldn't I just make this gizmo with a few common objects from Home Depot and save some money? (or just use my hands?)

Tits McGee said...

*shudder*

nina h.pixie said...

Boy, how many times until it just comes right off? Lawrdy...