January 22, 2006

Make It Stop. Part Deux.

One of the students at Quaintville Middle School wrote a poem about the Boo Bahs and gave it to Quilting Girl, who promptly shared it with me:


Feel like you want another dose? Want to visit again? Click the picture:

13 comments:

Barakah said...

Where do you find this stuff?!? It's hilareous!

Bill said...

I need better artificial stimulants for this. It looked like they were all farting in colour and then I clicked and it got all kooky.

I'm going to lay down now. That thing made me like Michael Jackson was giving me a noogie.

Bill said...

As an example of my fingers and eyes not being in step, you'll notice how the key word "feel" is missing from my previous comment.

jiggs said...

How did these people get into my head!

Kay said...

That's crazy. A great time waster at work, but it's makin my brain hurt.

Maddie said...

You just saved me from a breakdown after a mentally taxing day in my time out box. Thank you, Spinning Girl!

Willie Baronet said...

Oh my.

Sysm said...

One of my boys was into them. I think of them as "for people who found Teletubbies too intellectually challenging."

I had to buy one for a birthday present. I went to the Toys R Us on my motorcycle (a crappy little Vespa). I strapped it on to the back with bungee cords. I quite enjoyed the reactions of the other drivers who saw it there.

Monkey said...

Those BooBahs always scare me so much I put my head inside my hoo-hah to make it stop.

henri Banks said...

Oh My this is Scary !!

LBseahag said...

That freaked me the hell out...its like the crack version of teletubbies...

platkat said...

I'll take life-changing for $400, Alex.

Damn, I lost!

Tits McGee said...

Oh. My. God. That poem is hilarious.

My almost-two-year-old was obsessed with Boohbah for the longest time (*shudder*), then one day about six months ago, I put on an episode for her and she completely freaked out and started screaming and crying. I promptly turned off the television.

Finally! No more Boohbah! Hooray!

I gotta admit, the website is pretty cool, though. As is yours!