Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I have been absent, but this duck brought me back from the dead. I must knit a duck for you.I've missed you!
Fritz! My lord. I've forgetten the duck completely. Oh the duck. He's a one. I am the cutest thing in the universe.
maybe a 4 - it he quacks
i'll have the knitted duck with the mango salsa.hi fritz!
They have a store in Galveston that sells quilted little rats like that duck. It's completely useless and fucking cute! :)
That duck is only cute in a down syndrome sort of way. 2.
i enjoy amigurumi.you can learn about them here.
hmmmm. Needs bigger eyes to make me want to care for him instead of wanting to eat him.
I'd give this duck a 8 1/2~~he'd drown if I put him in my bathtub!~~xx,Res.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I have been absent, but this duck brought me back from the dead. I must knit a duck for you.
I've missed you!
Fritz! My lord. I've forgetten the duck completely.
Oh the duck. He's a one.
I am the cutest thing in the universe.
maybe a 4 - it he quacks
i'll have the knitted duck with the mango salsa.
hi fritz!
They have a store in Galveston that sells quilted little rats like that duck. It's completely useless and fucking cute! :)
That duck is only cute in a down syndrome sort of way. 2.
i enjoy amigurumi.
you can learn about them here.
hmmmm. Needs bigger eyes to make me want to care for him instead of wanting to eat him.
I'd give this duck a 8 1/2
~~he'd drown if I put him in my bathtub!~~
xx,Res.
Post a Comment