Hah! I am rolling in Euros, for I and my email address have emerged a winner of half a million of them! I didn't even enter this Loteria, but thanks to the fact that I "believe on" email communication, I am now officially wealthy! Here's the proof:
Attention: Winner,
Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of Euromillion Loteria EspaƱol 2007 promotions.We are happy to inform you that your email address have emerged a winner of Five hundred and fifty thousand euro(550, 000.00)Euros.
NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim department below on email or phone
REDBOATH FINANCE AND SECURITIES,S.L
Contact person: Mr.Lopez Javier
Tell:34 696 756 270
Email: redboathfinance @ aim.com [most reputable financiers use AIM! It's true]
Find below your promotion date, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember
to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent (Mr.Lopez Javier)
PROMOTION DATE: 11th of April 2007.
REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/07
BATCH NUMBER: 15/051/IPD
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for believing on email
communication and also for being part of our promotion program.
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Paloma Lucia
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR
Attention: Winner,
Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of Euromillion Loteria EspaƱol 2007 promotions.We are happy to inform you that your email address have emerged a winner of Five hundred and fifty thousand euro(550, 000.00)Euros.
NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim department below on email or phone
REDBOATH FINANCE AND SECURITIES,S.L
Contact person: Mr.Lopez Javier
Tell:34 696 756 270
Email: redboathfinance @ aim.com [most reputable financiers use AIM! It's true]
Find below your promotion date, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember
to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent (Mr.Lopez Javier)
PROMOTION DATE: 11th of April 2007.
REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/07
BATCH NUMBER: 15/051/IPD
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for believing on email
communication and also for being part of our promotion program.
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Paloma Lucia
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR
13 comments:
Awesome! I won the Italian lottery.
But you have made one serious mistake. You posted the ultra-important, super-confidential, not-at-all-fabricated reference numbers, and I sent them a claim e-mail. Now I'll just wait for my euros!
Excellent!
Everything's comin' up Marisa!
Ooh! Now that you have big bucks, er..., euros, you can come visit me. Or better yet, you can let me come live with you!!
Geez ... all I ever get are penis enhancers.
I just won the British lottery. Wow, a lot of us lucky folks in Blogland.
Now that you're rich, can I borrow 20 bucks?
You should mess with these people. It'll piss 'em off. Act like you're super interested and then post the resulting e-mail correspondence.
Blake
Poloma sounds hawt. I wonder if she'll roll in the $34 american dollars you just won...
I read "find your reference and bitch numbers". Do I need glasses?
Also... I'll send my money order now for the video Damasta is producing.
I won this too! We can travel the world together, wearing expensive clothing, bedding beautiful young men, and calling everyone "Dahling." I'm so excited!
most reputable financier use AIM!
thankfully, i heard that 3 out of 4 dentists also agree!
now I'm a little pissed off because I bought 1000 lotto tickets for the spanish lottery.
Once my boyfriend replied to one of these with, "Does this really work?" The guy replied back with, "All the time." Since then his bulk mail has been bombarded with them. Word to the wise, don't reply even if it is just to insult them.
Post a Comment