Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
So Sean, Sean, Chris, and Taeke
in the sweatshop golf courses in china, they tee-off atop children's heads!the horror!
So can I play next time??? =0)
There is no better feeling than fuzzy turf.Why did we not play this game on "Take a Monkey to Work Day"?
Can I putt my tee off your fuzz?
One reason I love my job: I have groups of kids that I only see once a week, and so I have a couple of students that wear the same shirt on that day, because it's their "AT Shirt." I almost feel bad about leaving them...
I thought, for sure, this post was going to be about lice.You teachers and your lice stories. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
in the sweatshop golf courses in china, they tee-off atop children's heads!
the horror!
So can I play next time??? =0)
There is no better feeling than fuzzy turf.
Why did we not play this game on "Take a Monkey to Work Day"?
Can I putt my tee off your fuzz?
One reason I love my job: I have groups of kids that I only see once a week, and so I have a couple of students that wear the same shirt on that day, because it's their "AT Shirt."
I almost feel bad about leaving them...
I thought, for sure, this post was going to be about lice.
You teachers and your lice stories. :)
Post a Comment