A blogging contest
I love the following quote: It affords many minutes of fun for the whole family. You just don't get any better than that!
The challenge: The first blogger to send me photographic proof of having found all 12 items will receive a prize! I don't know what the prize is, but it will probably be crap from my house, and most likely will have spent some time inside my clothes before being mailed to you.
Good luck!
one entry per household, please.

15 comments:
there's an arm sticking out of a tree, just above the 3 retarded boys who are frollicking below...must be a dead body.
i see a face in the trees.
the face in the tree is petting the dog in the trees. there's also a fish in the trees.
I don't want to hog all the awesome presents from you, so i'll let someone else win this one.
Not sure how I was supposed to email it to you for proof, but here is the link to the pic with the 14 labeled.
~Jef
I regret to report that Edge has not succeeded, and has fallen into a common (yet very sneaky) Highlights trap. The contest continues!!!
I think I got it right http://pickinguppooh.blogspot.com/
Hey SG. I never got that email (if you sent it), perhaps hotmail is blocking you. Try this one: mark.plattner at gmail.com
For your team photo.
Yarrrr
http://bp0.blogger.com/_SOFBcPFNdnU/Rdsv6P4_ZwI/AAAAAAAAAAM/YdHXHpSZ2L8/s1600-h/1946June_HiddenPictures_3hrlg.JPG
Alright then try this.
~Jef
I found your vajayjay, cleverly hidden in the bush.
lova ya babe.
i have emailed it to you... ;)
Many minutes of fun? How can you turn that down?
Hi, There I've found a card you sent to another person tucked away inside my new office cubicle. I thought you would find it a bit interesting. 10 years later your card is still around. Apparently the person won a "legit piece of House Crap (4 years old)" I was worn in your sleeve for one hour.
Best
This is very exciting to me. Blog love fills the world! I hope that it brings you joy, as well.
Post a Comment