June 07, 2005

Jamwall: "I May Already Be a Winner" (reposted here to preserve the integrity of his blog)

Last week, I swung by Spinning Girl's site came across one post that she called "My Stupidest Blog Contest EVER." The object of this challenging game is to identify Spinning Girl's favorite word from LBB's blog on this post. The contest winner would receive a special prize that would be "cured" for 3 hours under her shirt.












The long list words tugged at my brain. "Which one is it?," I asked myself. One word after another appeared like insignificant gravel until I hit the Rock of Gibraltar. For there it stood:

"Gobstopper"

"That's GOT to be it!," I said to myself. I closed my eyes (well, not literally) and made a move, volunteering "Gobstopper" as one of Spinning's all-time favorite words. After all, "Gobstopper" seemed very Spinninglike.

Sure enough, the prize patrol of e-mails knocked at the door of my e-mail.

"You f***ing rock Soooooo hard!," exclaimed Spinneroonaville. "It frightens me that you get me......

In 1 guess, even.....

Sicko.

Stalker."

Low and behold, a package arrived in the mail. The address and zip smeared beyond recognition, but somehow the U.S. Postal service had some psychics on-staff to decipher the true destination of any PhotoShop smeared packages.



















Ah ha! The very same object also found inside Spinning Girl's shirt!

















Inside the mysterious "Beyond the Trees" box was letter of commendation or condemnation or something like that, written by Spinnerina herself!

THIS 100% AUTHENTIC PIECE OF (worn inside my shirt) HOUSE-CRAP (for three hours) IS PRESENTED TO JAMWALL ON THE OCCASION OF GUESSING CORRECTLY THE WORD "GOBSTOPPER" IN MY STUPIDEST BLOG CONTEST EVER.

CONGRATULATIONS
FULL STOP
























On the bottom of the box, a message:
TO JAMWALL
THE WHIZ TO MY CHEEZ
::HEART:: SPINNER

In the ancient language of Spinneroglyphics, this actually says:
"Spank me raw and douse me with Cheez Whiz big daddy"















Inside the box, a mirror with the message "See the Forest." Strangely enough, I saw myself. Especially if I looked straight into the mirror, if I moved it at an angle, I could see other things behind me and around me.

















I guess it symbolizes that we should go beyond the trees, spank ourselves raw and cover our bodies in Cheez Whiz before we can finally see the forest for what it is.....a reflection of you, or other things around you, maybe the people who are standing right next to you.....something like that. Or possibly all the people who are laughing at you because you're covered in cheese.

Thanks Spinning Girl. I love your guts!

No comments: