Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I don't have much to say. I just wanted to be the first comment. But I should say something....How about..."I like chicken fingers" ?
So?? Ricky likes lists of names, is that so wrong??
Doesn't rooster have 2 "o's"?Potato ... potatoes ... Curse you Dan Qauile or is it Quail? Crap I'm screwed by chickens and legumes!!~Jef
I can't believe they spelled "Ricky" that way. Sheesh!
LMAO. That's awesome.
My God, roosters can't spell for shit.
Good old Rikeeeeeeey Roster, I first meet him back in nam.....
I was on the rickey roster when I was in little league.
Hello again my dear. You are a beautiful fancy aldy and I would like to see your HNT's how may I find them?
Akbar, you foul creature, you shall taste my steel!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I don't have much to say. I just wanted to be the first comment. But I should say something....
How about..."I like chicken fingers" ?
So?? Ricky likes lists of names, is that so wrong??
Doesn't rooster have 2 "o's"?
Potato ... potatoes ... Curse you Dan Qauile or is it Quail? Crap I'm screwed by chickens and legumes!!
~Jef
I can't believe they spelled "Ricky" that way. Sheesh!
LMAO. That's awesome.
My God, roosters can't spell for shit.
Good old Rikeeeeeeey Roster, I first meet him back in nam.....
I was on the rickey roster when I was in little league.
Hello again my dear. You are a beautiful fancy aldy and I would like to see your HNT's how may I find them?
Akbar, you foul creature, you shall taste my steel!
Post a Comment