
I am having trouble coming up with a "safe word" for this weekend's upcoming antics in Boston. I am meeting two friends and (hopefully) reuniting with a furry lover of old. Here are some I have considered:
- Hokey pokey
- Marmalade
- Alligator Roll
- Squiggles
I rejected these, because they could all be misinterpreted as requests and/or materials. Now I am compiling list #2. I want something thematic, yet distinctive:
- Avast!
- Seagull!
- One if by land, two if by sea!
- Thar she blows!
- Old Ironsides!
- Minute man
- Bunker Hill
- Clams
- Witch dungeon
I'm having so much trouble. Any suggestions?
8 comments:
Did you hear about that new movie?
Its rated Rrrrrrrrr.
....sorry...
Off my plank!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :)
TEA PARTY!
how about "I got major dittos... IN MY PANTS!"
How about "HELP! POLICE!"
SAFE WORD! always works for me.
wv: ranbj = random blow job. Nice!
We ended up using "Avast!" to great effect.
I shall never be the same.
Post a Comment