August 01, 2007

snickerdoodle plungeritis myopia


I am having trouble coming up with a "safe word" for this weekend's upcoming antics in Boston. I am meeting two friends and (hopefully) reuniting with a furry lover of old. Here are some I have considered:



  • Hokey pokey

  • Marmalade

  • Alligator Roll

  • Squiggles

I rejected these, because they could all be misinterpreted as requests and/or materials. Now I am compiling list #2. I want something thematic, yet distinctive:



  • Avast!
  • Seagull!
  • One if by land, two if by sea!
  • Thar she blows!
  • Old Ironsides!
  • Minute man
  • Bunker Hill
  • Clams
  • Witch dungeon


I'm having so much trouble. Any suggestions?

8 comments:

jamwall said...

Did you hear about that new movie?

Its rated Rrrrrrrrr.

....sorry...

Osbasso said...

Off my plank!

ajooja said...

Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :)

miss kendra said...

TEA PARTY!

jiggs said...

how about "I got major dittos... IN MY PANTS!"

brookelina said...

How about "HELP! POLICE!"

B.E. Earl said...

SAFE WORD! always works for me.

wv: ranbj = random blow job. Nice!

Monkey said...

We ended up using "Avast!" to great effect.

I shall never be the same.