Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
#5 is not so unusual. how else will i prevent the aliens from reading my brain waves?
oh dear lord.
All I need now is a set of tootpicks, a dark room and a large screen and projector.
hot air balloon as pig, hot air balloon basket as pig poo.
I can't decide whether I'm more excited by the red high heel transport convenience or the breasts with the tweakable noses ... or nipples ... or whatever the hell those are.It scares me that you can find such things on the Internet.
I love mickey mouse.
uhh....
You have been tagged with this yanjlmmeme
are those t-shirts offical disney merchandise?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
#5 is not so unusual. how else will i prevent the aliens from reading my brain waves?
oh dear lord.
All I need now is a set of tootpicks, a dark room and a large screen and projector.
hot air balloon as pig, hot air balloon basket as pig poo.
I can't decide whether I'm more excited by the red high heel transport convenience or the breasts with the tweakable noses ... or nipples ... or whatever the hell those are.
It scares me that you can find such things on the Internet.
I love mickey mouse.
uhh....
You have been tagged with this yanjlm
meme
are those t-shirts offical disney merchandise?
Post a Comment