Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
All I see is...blonde, brunette, redhead. - Cypher
That sounds so lovely. I want to do the same!
awwwwww! nuts! hurry back!
mister anderrrrrson...
Be good, Spinning Girl.
lates
Well that kinda sucks. But its understandable. At least you posted it. I usually just vanish without a word.
I'm right behind you. hehehe...you used "there is no spoon" too. We are so scarily alike.
Im going to follow the white rabbit and see where it takes me
Post a Comment
9 comments:
All I see is...blonde, brunette, redhead. - Cypher
That sounds so lovely.
I want to do the same!
awwwwww! nuts! hurry back!
mister anderrrrrson...
Be good, Spinning Girl.
lates
Well that kinda sucks. But its understandable. At least you posted it. I usually just vanish without a word.
I'm right behind you.
hehehe...you used "there is no spoon" too. We are so scarily alike.
Im going to follow the white rabbit and see where it takes me
Post a Comment