March 02, 2007

Friday's Feast

This new weekly feature will last for as long as I can stand myself. (Ooops! Game over! Just kidding. Please indulge me. You can play too, go here to find out more!)

Bon apetit!

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
Pigs, rolling in peeps, wearing hot pants.

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
I'm still hunting for the hoodie sweatshirt my grandmother gave me, which I wore once and then lost at school. When I find it, I will update this post (it was 1976)

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
Short, snowy, stiff

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
TBDOA, Johnny Depp, Jamwall, and Edy's Grand Apple Pie Ice Cream.

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
Lolita Lempicka. And I'm out of it! Let's go, people!

4 comments:

jamwall said...

the reason i'm such an obsession magnet is my aftershave which people can smell through their PC speakers.

B.E. Earl said...

I think I like this.

Madge said...

I can stand you forever. This weekly feature is fabu.

Marisa said...

I shall begin playing, too!