June 27, 2006

They flocked to me. In their hands they bore multitudinous gifts.

Arriving at home yesterday, I discovered a delivery upon my stoop!

A package, addressed to "Spinning Girl", complete with the motif of Arachnae's web woven into the "S".


What can it be?

A soft, pliable package wrapped in tissue, and two notes.


Weaving a hat for a goddess?!?!?

Closeup detail of the hat-wearing goddess.

(I don't have the heart to tell her my real name is not Muthana)
I have to run out and buy some Trojans to keep in my hat.

Better yet, I will model it tomorrow.

Tune in for
HNT: The GoddessHat!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to dear Fritzie
from the bottom of my bottom.

My new hat
is beautiful,
a kaleidoscope
of blues and greens and violets,
all the hues of the ocean
I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

jamwall said...

i wish i had kaleidescope eyes..

FRITZ said...

Tee hee! A hat for a goddess--a helmet for her incredible locks!

Such a joy to make for you, my dear. You are absolutely worth any hand craft out there.

(PS: you mean your name ISN'T Muthana??)

You are so sweet to make such a blog production of this!

I'm too excited to see the HNT!
Whee!

jiggs said...

yay spinner yay fritz