June 27, 2006

Umm, I don't feel that enough of you commented on what a riot this picture is, so I am posting it again.

The sad part is that the very serious
fountain-lady doesn't even realize
that her life's work is pure comedy.

9 comments:

Willie Baronet said...

She frightens me with her intense stare at the chocolate machine.

dizzy von damn! said...

chocolate fondue is a very serious matter missy.

people have been killed for their fondue.

jiggs said...

that's a chocolate fountain? she's mesmerized by it's innate beauty. Have I ever told you my policy on fondue?

fon-DON'T! I'M A HILARIOUS RIOT!!1!!

Megan said...

my laughter at this picture has superceded my ability to say anything witty about it. but trust me, i truly appreciate it and your talent for capturing it.

jamwall said...

STOP SMILING AT THE LEVEL!!!!!

AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

t2ed said...

Because if the chocolate fountain isn't precisely level to the level of the exact number of atoms being perfectly balanced, we'll have another Towering Inferno on our hands.

And no one want to see the Juice try to do drama again.

Photoflower said...

I didn't comment on it because I thought she POSED for it. How else could you have captured that goofy mug?

Have you ever smelled those chocolate fountains? i don't think it's real chocolate. Real chocolate smells absolutely sublime and yummmmmmmmmm.

The chocolate fountains smell like ass. The Fountain of Ass that I most recently smelled was at the Greenwich Country Club's mothers day luncheon.

mmmmmm...assy.

Spinning Girl said...

Dude, it was SO not posed. This was a major telefoto picture, and what a face I captured!

Crystal said...

Is it bad that I fantasize about it being a tesla coil and she is standing in water?