January 14, 2006

I Cannot Bear the Horror

The world continues to run amok with Bears Dressed as Other Animals. See the evidence!:

I think it's a mermaid and merman, or maybe just snorkelers?
Either way, creepy. Thanks, Twirling Girl!


Bear as Humpty Dumpty



Bear as Frog -- an old theme, replayed badly.


Please continue to keep your eyes open and send me any evidence of this Apocalyptic disease.

3 comments:

Izzie said...

I can happily report that these bear-hybrid things have not yet reached my corner of the world. At least I've not noticed them. I'll suggest to the council that they set up checkpoints on the roads in, to stop and search for any suspicious teddybears.

LBseahag said...

I saw a baby human doll in a unicorn costume...and i didnt have my camera with me...dammmit...

do human babies dressed as animals bug as much?

DaMasta said...

The humpty egg is actually kinda cute. But the snorkelers/mermaid men have. to. go. There's no need for that in a world like this.