January 14, 2006

I am Planning a Play Date!


I've sent Monkey an invitation to come visit me.
I hope he accepts!
View the invitation here.


[EDIT]: Monkey has sent me the following reply: "I am so excited! I've RSVPed via Hallmark Card. My bags are packed. My raincoat and extensive wardrobe will accompany me in a separate steamer trunk. Thank you so much for inviting me! I do so enjoy the 5 Star Resort experience!" I just hope he isn't disappointed. My humble little hovel is a far cry from 5 stars. But what I lack in acoutrements, I make up for in Spinning-style hospitality.

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Heh, hope everyone enjoys themselves.

BadGod said...

I think.....mine.....got lost, right?



NO? What the fuck am I supposed to do with this pair of leather chaps?!

Monkey said...

I am so excited! I've RSVPed via Hallmark Card. My bags are packed. My raincoat and extensive wardrobe will accompany me in a separate steamer trunk.

Thank you so much for inviting me! I do so enjoy the 5 Star Resort experience!