| Your Famous Blogger Twin is Dave Barry |
Funny, witty, and clever! |
Inspired by Miss Lilith, I re-took (not a word) this quiz a few months after my first effort and got the same result. This proves two things:
- Dave Barry and I are hatched from the same egg
- Blogthings is highly accurate!
- I might be a little bit of a Dave Barry stalker
- I cannot count to two
- It's my blog, I can do whatever I want! So eat my shorts!
- Does anyone say "eat my shorts" anymore?
Unfortunately, the Who's Your Daddy? quiz is not as accurate. I am upset that Blogthings would use such a wobbly system. People seeking Daddies come to their site, expecting comfort, and instead are disillusioned. I entered my daddy's name three times and got three different answers (OJ, Darth Vader, and Captain Kangaroo). None of which are the same as the Daddy I got the first time I did the quiz.
I'm too upset to finish this post. Besides, I can hear the school bus coming.
5 comments:
My daddy is George Clinton. figure that one out.
I'm Wil Wheton! A little bit geeky, long-winded, and baby-faced. ;)
Great..I'm Wil Wheaton...
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me...
BTW..welcome back, SG :)
I can completely believe that you are related to Dave Barry, but I am most certainly not related to Moby. Or am I?
I was a rabbit.
Post a Comment