Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Coma :: asleepAristotle :: wisdomPink eye :: crustyExpensive :: furDancer :: tiny, in my hand.Lipstick :: raisinberry by MKBuffer :: pHStilettos :: redBooming :: thunderRap :: wrapping paper
Coma :: Wake UpAristotle :: AristocracyPink eye :: YuckExpensive :: CrapDancer :: ExoticLipstick :: PinkBuffer :: SpaceStilettos :: SexyBooming :: ZoomingRap :: KnockI was thinking of you two days ago and wondering how you're doing. It's nice to see you here again.
I never did these, so I won't start now, but I wanted to echo Sis' comment! How's things?
Coma :: KarmaAristotle :: wizePink eye :: ouchExpensive :: flashDancer :: bjorkLipstick :: pinkBuffer :: zoneStilettos :: too tallBooming :: howlerRap :: blondie I've missed mutterings......
Coma :: toseAristotle :: OnasisPink eye :: catchyExpensive :: carDancer :: privateLipstick :: Mary KayBuffer :: chemistryStilettos :: heelsBooming :: economyRap :: lyrics
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Coma :: asleep
Aristotle :: wisdom
Pink eye :: crusty
Expensive :: fur
Dancer :: tiny, in my hand.
Lipstick :: raisinberry by MK
Buffer :: pH
Stilettos :: red
Booming :: thunder
Rap :: wrapping paper
Coma :: Wake Up
Aristotle :: Aristocracy
Pink eye :: Yuck
Expensive :: Crap
Dancer :: Exotic
Lipstick :: Pink
Buffer :: Space
Stilettos :: Sexy
Booming :: Zooming
Rap :: Knock
I was thinking of you two days ago and wondering how you're doing. It's nice to see you here again.
I never did these, so I won't start now, but I wanted to echo Sis' comment! How's things?
Coma :: Karma
Aristotle :: wize
Pink eye :: ouch
Expensive :: flash
Dancer :: bjork
Lipstick :: pink
Buffer :: zone
Stilettos :: too tall
Booming :: howler
Rap :: blondie
I've missed mutterings......
Coma :: tose
Aristotle :: Onasis
Pink eye :: catchy
Expensive :: car
Dancer :: private
Lipstick :: Mary Kay
Buffer :: chemistry
Stilettos :: heels
Booming :: economy
Rap :: lyrics
Post a Comment