April 10, 2009

Yankee Candle Scents from the cutting room floor


Click picture for a super delicious surprise!!!

In the spirit of my Ice Cream Shoppe flavors, my friend Stefan and I were trying to come up with unlikely candle scents. Can you help?

Here's our list so far:
  • highway diaper
  • sputum
  • colonoscopy
  • tampax
  • pork ribs
  • ribbed for your pleasure
  • town dump
  • Alabama hot pocket
  • last night's sheets
  • food disposal
  • bad dog!
  • bad kitty!
  • goat
  • llama
  • Auntie's a close talker
  • "I'm in trouble."
  • Ass
  • Hosni
  • college dorm
  • bottle return center
  • peanuts
  • burnt hair
  • low tide
  • fleet week
  • fleet enema
  • Enemy
  • Sweatsocks
  • Armpit
  • Bath water
  • Anger
  • Just Kill Me Already
  • Colostomy
  • Cleveland Steamer
  • Hose
  • Flabber
  • Chunky
  • somebody shit in my convertible
  • Indian food
  • New Jersey
  • Toddler
  • Hot Dog Water
  • Pretension
  • Waiting Room
  • Onion Blossom
  • Napalm
  • Ben-Gay
  • Converse
  • Lobster
  • Damp Sweater
  • Acetonitrile
  • Black Angus
  • Despair
  • Lymph
  • Asparagus
  • Exxon
  • Lawyer
  • Boys' Locker Room in Between JV and Varsity Games
  • Wet dog
  • Monkey drenched in day old wine





Leave your suggestions in the comment box please!

9 comments:

jamwall said...

Bath water
Anger
Just Kill Me Already
Colostomy
Cleveland Steamer
Hose
Flabber
Chunky

jiggs said...

My favorite ok the list is "highway diaper". My two suggestions are, "somebody shit in my convertible" and "Indian food"

J said...

New Jersey
Toddler
Hot Dog Water
Pretension
Waiting Room
Onion Blossom
Napalm
Ben-Gay
Converse
Lobster
Damp Sweater
Acetonitrile
Black Angus
Despair
Lymph
Asparagus
Exxon
Lawyer

OMG, I have to go to bed.

Rrramone said...

toe cheese

Rrramone said...

Oh, and ambivalence.

Monkey said...

You're killing me. I don't think I can do better than "Auntie's a close talker".

Wet dog?

Monkey drenched in day old wine?

(don't ask)

KLo said...

Boys' Locker Room in Between JV and Varsity Games

Weary Hag said...

Stale Blogpost (you know, like the kind that sits there festering on ohhh, let's say, an "Outpost" somewhere - no change, no sprucing up, just sits there like a mole waiting to be biopsied)

I love your li'l candle post. I currently have 10 YCandles on my mantle.

Anonymous said...

SCROTUM, DEER STOMACH, DEPENDS, GAS STATION RESTROOM, NURSING HOME HAMPER, USED FOOD, FAT MANS SADDLE, BICYCLE SEAT, UNDER TITTY SWEAT, CRANNY....MORE NEXT TIME!