Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Ah, but it was a really good summer, wasn't it? :-)
Go green team!
There's another one from the Hell books, where the whole class is smiling and just the main character sits there grouchy, and the teacher asks, "Okay, which one of you didn't take his prozac?"Good luck.
Man I miss summer vacation! But really, I love your student posts, so I'm glad you're going back to work ;)
I don't have enough time to say the word "vacation", so instead I say, "vacay".
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ah, but it was a really good summer, wasn't it? :-)
Go green team!
There's another one from the Hell books, where the whole class is smiling and just the main character sits there grouchy, and the teacher asks, "Okay, which one of you didn't take his prozac?"
Good luck.
Man I miss summer vacation! But really, I love your student posts, so I'm glad you're going back to work ;)
I don't have enough time to say the word "vacation", so instead I say, "vacay".
Post a Comment