Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Why do those life sized blow up dolls always look surprised?
Caption: "I would like to introduce the world to Michael Jackson's new sex toy."
Did Jamwall practice on this first?
I guess my comment earlier didn't work. It read as follows:I have seen several other pictures of that thing and they are all equally as creepy.
"Take your hand off my thigh this instant! I'm not that kind of freakish white rubbery thing!"
yay!
All hail rubberman!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Why do those life sized blow up dolls always look surprised?
Caption: "I would like to introduce the world to Michael Jackson's new sex toy."
Did Jamwall practice on this first?
I guess my comment earlier didn't work. It read as follows:
I have seen several other pictures of that thing and they are all equally as creepy.
"Take your hand off my thigh this instant! I'm not that kind of freakish white rubbery thing!"
yay!
All hail rubberman!
Post a Comment