That ass tatoo reminds me of a story I heard about some guy who has the lyrics to Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Ooooo, That Smell" tatooed on his back. I need to Google it to see if there's a picture. Too lazy.
Ha :) The Sims! I've never managed to have an alien baby in my game... I think you have to spend too much time staring through the telescope or something and get abducted.
8 comments:
The worst part of the ass tattoo is misuse of apostrophe in the word "it's"
FAIL!
Are you sure it's not just a freckle/mole?
That ass tatoo reminds me of a story I heard about some guy who has the lyrics to Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Ooooo, That Smell" tatooed on his back. I need to Google it to see if there's a picture. Too lazy.
I vomited up a bunny suit.
Nice work!
Ha :) The Sims! I've never managed to have an alien baby in my game... I think you have to spend too much time staring through the telescope or something and get abducted.
Excellent! The "Cock Soup" and the tattoo were among the best!
I had a packet of cock-flavored soup mix hanging on my kitchen wall for about a decade.
It never failed to make me laugh.
Post a Comment