June 27, 2008

Meme Summer 2008: Soul Suckers

25 Things that are Bad for the Soul
(this meme was inspired by Daydreaming on Paper)
  1. screaming
  2. anger
  3. resentment
  4. alcohol abuse
  5. bitterness
  6. envy
  7. greed
  8. anything Goth
  9. horror movies
  10. angry song lyrics
  11. back-stabbing
  12. little white lies
  13. big black lies
  14. fear
  15. loneliness
  16. terror
  17. lack of trust
  18. self-loathing
  19. vandalism
  20. thievery
  21. denial of the truth
  22. ignorance
  23. arrogance
  24. entitlement
  25. gossip

Wow, that was frighteningly easy.

2 comments:

mr_g said...

The biggest soul-sucker that comes to mind is my ex-wife, Respondent - who is still sucking my soul until July 3 when she moves out of my house in CA...in fact, in six years of marriage, my soul was about the only thing she WOULD su.... never mind....

Mr. Gin & Tonic said...

Well, christ, without those 25, what's left?? I mean you just invalidated my top 25 reasons for living.