Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
scrotum
The term "dry heave" actually makes me dry heave.Oh, and "episiotomy."
guttural, believe it or not.
It's more of a phrase:nasal polypAnd it's the visual in my head that makes it 10xs worse.
I hate the word "horny". It grosses me out. Big time.
I fenagled every hair follicle of my nostril to figure out why my uvula was missing.
I've always hated "kerfuffle."
not a big fan of nipple.
Most things having to do with the body or its functions have gross names...why is that?? Phlegm, mucous, pus, who comes up with these names ???
Post a Comment
9 comments:
scrotum
The term "dry heave" actually makes me dry heave.
Oh, and "episiotomy."
guttural, believe it or not.
It's more of a phrase:
nasal polyp
And it's the visual in my head that makes it 10xs worse.
I hate the word "horny". It grosses me out. Big time.
I fenagled every hair follicle of my nostril to figure out why my uvula was missing.
I've always hated "kerfuffle."
not a big fan of nipple.
Most things having to do with the body or its functions have gross names...why is that?? Phlegm, mucous, pus, who comes up with these names ???
Post a Comment