Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
haaaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday !!!!
Hap, Hap, Happy Birthday!!
no cake for you...but the love abounds.....
Happy Birthday!!!Scorpios ROCK.
Happy birthday, dear. :)
Happy Birthday from one Scorpio to another!Spend the day on foolish pursuits. :)
It's my birthday too yea!
Happy Birthday Spinning Girl AND Twirling Girl! You're a couple of dizzy twins, aren't you.Hope you have/had a great day!!!Love you both!
... and the world rejoiced!YAAAAAAAY!!Hope its wonderful!
Hap-ee Burfday.
Happy birthday, you wild sexy thang! May this year bring you all the happiness you could ever imagine.Here is your cake, which is the same as sending love.
yay!Spanking time!
happy birthday
wtf? friesen would be me. Since when does blogger post me like this????
Happy Birthday, Spinning Girl! Sorry I've been a bad blog reader these days.
Have a good one and all that clobber
Happy belated birthday! Hope the cake was yummy.
i wasn't here! i missed it!OH NOESextra lovin' being sent to you via these intertubes.
How did I miss your birthday?!I am the worst blog friend ever. I must immediately go correct my oversight.
Happy birthday! I was thinking of you the other day. Hope everything is well over there.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
haaaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday !!!!
Hap, Hap, Happy Birthday!!
no cake for you...
but the love abounds.....
Happy Birthday!!!
Scorpios ROCK.
Happy birthday, dear. :)
Happy Birthday from one Scorpio to another!
Spend the day on foolish pursuits. :)
It's my birthday too yea!
Happy Birthday Spinning Girl AND Twirling Girl! You're a couple of dizzy twins, aren't you.
Hope you have/had a great day!!!
Love you both!
... and the world rejoiced!
YAAAAAAAY!!
Hope its wonderful!
Hap-ee Burfday.
Happy birthday, you wild sexy thang! May this year bring you all the happiness you could ever imagine.
Here is your cake, which is the same as sending love.
yay!
Spanking time!
happy birthday
wtf? friesen would be me. Since when does blogger post me like this????
Happy Birthday, Spinning Girl! Sorry I've been a bad blog reader these days.
Have a good one and all that clobber
Happy belated birthday! Hope the cake was yummy.
i wasn't here! i missed it!
OH NOES
extra lovin' being sent to you via these intertubes.
How did I miss your birthday?!
I am the worst blog friend ever. I must immediately go correct my oversight.
Happy birthday! I was thinking of you the other day. Hope everything is well over there.
Post a Comment