Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I would visit your inlaws, too, if I could.
Thanks for stopping by! I dont know about in-laws but eggplants are fun...
I can't see the eggplant picture...
I wish I could grow something.My tomato plant died.
Its hard to grow an eggplant that "wees."I've tried.
Very beautiful eggplant!
::swooning::
You sure it's really an eggplant and not some alien pod thing that is going to replicate you and take over your life?'Cuz that can happen.
ooooh, everyone is growing stuff! i've got tomatoes on my window sill ( which is doubling up as my garden seeing as i live on the 4th floor of my building ), yay!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I would visit your inlaws, too, if I could.
Thanks for stopping by! I dont know about in-laws but eggplants are fun...
I can't see the eggplant picture...
I wish I could grow something.
My tomato plant died.
Its hard to grow an eggplant that "wees."
I've tried.
Very beautiful eggplant!
::swooning::
You sure it's really an eggplant and not some alien pod thing that is going to replicate you and take over your life?
'Cuz that can happen.
ooooh, everyone is growing stuff! i've got tomatoes on my window sill ( which is doubling up as my garden seeing as i live on the 4th floor of my building ), yay!
Post a Comment