Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Obviously the kid in the black shirt, on the left. He is making fun of Asians.Oh- I noticed, while photoshopping somone's face onto a foodstamp, that they say, "Do not fold or spindle."
I disagree. I think it's the two girls in the back row scoping out the boys in the row in front of them. Especially the dark-haired one. She's got that demonic look in her eyes. The two of them obviously need a time-out.
it's the kid giving the finger!
i think the girl in the back doing nothing should be in trouble.she's doing NOTHING.
Awwwwwwwww, I love that. Not enough middle fingers in this world. :)
poor brave child.gotta love him.
its the kid punching the janitor in the nuts.obviously.
The one in the back
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Obviously the kid in the black shirt, on the left. He is making fun of Asians.
Oh- I noticed, while photoshopping somone's face onto a foodstamp, that they say, "Do not fold or spindle."
I disagree. I think it's the two girls in the back row scoping out the boys in the row in front of them. Especially the dark-haired one. She's got that demonic look in her eyes. The two of them obviously need a time-out.
it's the kid giving the finger!
i think the girl in the back doing nothing should be in trouble.
she's doing NOTHING.
Awwwwwwwww, I love that. Not enough middle fingers in this world. :)
poor brave child.
gotta love him.
its the kid punching the janitor in the nuts.
obviously.
The one in the back
Post a Comment