April 28, 2007

Swallow now; taste later.



Feast One Hundred & Forty One


Appetizer
How fast can you type?
I am the slowest typist of all time. I never learned how to do it properly, so I am a pecker. I hunt, then I peck. I peck with the thumb and first two fingers of each hand. I am all over the keyboard, as though I were playing Flight of the Bumblebee. It is dizzying. Within the span of a minute, I can make dozens of typos. This is one of my greatest sources of pride!

Soup
What is your favorite online game?
I don't play many games online, but I did get hooked on Drifts and Ice Breaker for a while. I also watch BadgerBadgerBadger about once a week at the insistence of my niece, who is 3. Who among you can resist a toddler saying "badzubadzu?" and looking up at you with plaintive eyes? Who, I ask?!?!?!?

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
Probably an 8. No, that sounds ambitious. Maybe a 7. There are some pretty darn smart people who live (and have lived) among us.

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
You don't know them, shall I still name them? I choose Dr. Wilson, my Freshman (college) English professor; Mr. Chervansky, my high school biology teacher; and Mrs. Thompson, my second grade teacher. I should do a post about each of them, as they were quite extraordinary.

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
I am going to install a giant meat hook in my bedroom ceiling and maybe get a mani-pedi; visit my family, grade 96 papers, and watch The Science of Sleep.

How about you? Play along!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh! I wanted to see that. Be sure you tell us how it is. I have heard some bad reviews.

jamwall said...

MUSHROOM....MUSHROOM!

miss kendra said...

meat hook?

Jeans Pants said...

Why must you make me hungry? =0)

Monkey said...

Oh how I want to see you play "the Flight of the Bumblebee"! My human went to a typing class... in high school I think, she doesn't talk much about that time.

What about "In Kenya there are Lions"? The Boy loves that one.

I am worried about the giant meat hook in your ceiling. I feel suddenly reticent about my next visit.

Spinning Girl said...

OK it seems I must clarify; the giant meat hook is for a giant hanging plant!

Freiya said...

the science of sleep was pretty good, although Charlotte Gainsburg does get abit annoying,
i'd forgotten about Badgerbadgerbadger but now you've reminded me and it's back in my head, possibly forever....... BadgerBadgerBadgerMushroooooommmm