March 07, 2007

The snail arrived, bearing Blog Love on his back.


I am the lucky recipient of some recent (wonderful) blog-lovin' ! My creative muse and partner in condiment-swilling (sorry Miss K, I know it makes your tum tum feel yucky and we should be nice since you broke your ankle, but it needs to be told, and truthfully!) sent me two wonderful packages by USPS lately. Here they are!

The package (unaltered)



The note (slightly altered)

Jamwall's favorite book.

We plan to discuss when I have finished (circa 2010).

Also, in a separate mailing, this dragonfly finger puppet!

Jamwall knows I love puppets.

Really, I love dragonflies,

my totem animal and symbol of my less-inebriated life.


Now she lives here, on my dragonfly shrine.

Wow, that shelf is dusty.



Some other shrinelets.

Thank you, Jamwall, for knowing that gifts like this make me so very happy, and so much more likely to ___ ___ _______ __ _______ ____ _____ _ ____ as you so vehemently & insistently & frequently suggest that I ought to do. Blog love is the best love there is!!!! Well, besides self-love. We could all use a little bit more love, don't you think? Go out there and spread your love, people! Don't be picky, give it to the next person that happens by. That's what I did, and by the power of imagination it was almost like thanking Jamwall in person.





15 comments:

jamwall said...

i believe you meant to complete the sentence this way:

Thank you, Jamwall, for knowing that gifts like this make me so very happy, and so much more likely to "strap on a pair of overalls and work on my railroad" as you so vehemently & insistently & frequently suggest that I ought to do.

i know this is gonna get deleted.

its my ultimate pleasure to pass along something that humored me so well once during my college years and about 10 years later. its the only book i've read more than once!

Osbasso said...

Gee, what do you have to do to get a mailing address around here?

Madge said...

oh gosh! that's so sweet.

Bill said...

Well if ever there was a word to pique curiousity surely that word would be slather.

As for love ... Great googley-moogley. Never enough of that.

Kat said...

Very nice!
Mail+gifts=rockin'!

Jeans Pants said...

Awwww, that was very sweet. Its too bad you covered the address, now I can't stalk you=0)

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

I mailed you a plastic dick. The matching balls will arrive via UPS.

Enjoy.

Also, it's a Chia Pet. The new Chia Dong. Don't over-water.

DaMasta said...

Everyone should be jealous: I *have* the address, and NO I won't give it to you. She's all mine for the stalking!

Trevor said...

You're totally cute!

Stealth said...

awwwww you got gifts!!

me too me too!

I just have not posted them yet!

They were naughty as well ;)

tkkerouac said...

Beautiful

miss kendra said...

i am weeping quietly.

twolf1920 said...

Gotta love that Cowbell banging dude!

jiggs said...

this is so awesome! you're lucky to get such awesome stuff! I'm a little jealous, actually.

Monkey said...

For someone who bathes in marmalade and mustard, Jamwall is very sweet.

"strap on a pair of overalls and work on my railroad"

Ahem. I feel wondrously soiled again.