Gee, the dead lamb in the first one really got my spirit moving....I'm inspired to have a revival right here in my living room. Anybody know a good place I can buy a lamb?
These remind me of the little cutouts they used to give us to handout at CCD classes years ago. Each kid got four crayons in a little pack. Now really. Who can color with four crayons? Do we get more than four crayons for this project?
13 comments:
Yes..."Lordy Lordy" indeed!
Thanks for coming by my Blog Spinnerina!
The Hand of God with Adam and Eve looks like a reject from "Yellow Submarine".
there was something similar in my favorite monthly magazine "repenthouse" where i had to color adam & eve's naughty parts.
do you have anymore flesh color?
Dude.
Adam is ginormous!
@osbasso: I was thinking it was a rejected Monty Python interlude...
What? No Cain beating the snot out of Abel with a club? I want a refund!
I am sooo calling dibs on the whale!
Gee, the dead lamb in the first one really got my spirit moving....I'm inspired to have a revival right here in my living room. Anybody know a good place I can buy a lamb?
What's up with the giant circle in the top right of the first picture?
Was that supposed to represent God? I didn't know God had a circumference!!
Where's good ole mr. America (or whatever the hell is stupid name was)
when you need him. He would have loved this post.
that poor lamb.
i think i might cry.
These remind me of the little cutouts they used to give us to handout at CCD classes years ago. Each kid got four crayons in a little pack. Now really. Who can color with four crayons?
Do we get more than four crayons for this project?
(hey Poopsie ... I've missed you!)
I really like the jaunty cap on the Whale swallowing Jonah. I don't remember that from Sunday school.
Whale Boy looks more like a Fish N Chips mascot to me than a biblical icon.
Post a Comment