I went to a little farm market to buy apples and local honey.
I wandered towards the honey area ...
... to discover live bees in a plexi-walled honeycomb.
They were as busy as ... as ... well ...
busy little people.
There's a tunnel leading outside.
So that they can come and go, don't you know.
I am so glad to have discovered this!
8 comments:
those bees are very busy indeed.
i think a few are double booked.
I saw one of those at that little shop when you and I went blueberry picking. So cool. I want one!
You are the bees knees!
(Ugh - can't believe I just typed that!)
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous. I want to bring my kids there!!!
Delicious, I tell you!
bee there or bee square!
it makes me sick that I just typed that. well.. i'll bee seeing you.
BOOYEAH!
ooooh!, this is so fine! i love those little bees and their busy ways!
I know it's nature and bees are good and all, but they're kind of creepy. Creepy little bees. Ewe.
Post a Comment