September 28, 2006

Everything's Better Tripled (a sweet meme)



1. Three things that scare me
Fundamentalism
Ouija Boards
Things with big eyes

2. Three people that make me laugh
Kathy Griffin
My dad
Leigh Yung Li

3.Three things I hate the most
Caraway Seeds
Dog Shit
When I make a joke and end up hurting someone's feelings by accident

4. Three things I don't understand
The stock market
The schedule board at my school
Why pictures of Carrot Top make me feel funny in my tickle-place

5. Three things I'm doing right now
Wearing PJ pants
drinking apple cider
feeling this weird bump I have on the skin of my left forearm

6. Things to do before I die
Live
Love
Leave a big fun mess

7. Three things I can do
Play Bach's Minuet in G while lying backwards on the piano bench with my arms up over my head
Write exactly what I mean to say
Execute a dive from 30 feet above the surface of the water

8. Three ways to describe my personality
I'll let y'all do this one.

9. Three things I can't do
Draw
A split ... not since age 14
Watch a game of football

10. Three things I think you should listen to
Mozart's Clarinet Concerto; the middle movement
Beethoven's 9th Symphony, performed live
25,000 people saying the Pledge of Allegiance

11. Three things you should never listen to
Any song with screaming in it
Hate lyrics
The findings of the latest food study

12. Three things I'd like to learn
How to put together an engine
Where everything is in New York City, so I don't need a map
How to knit

13. Three favorite foods
Lasagna
Pumpkin ice cream
The mayonnaise & tomato sandwich

14. Three beverages I drink regularly
Iced tea
coffee
seltzer or tonic

15. Three TV shows I watched as a kid
Little House on the Prairie
Sesame Street
The Saturday Night Love Boat-Fantasy Island Double-banger

10 comments:

jiggs said...

did I ever tell you that my tickle place looks vaguely like carrottop? weird, eh?

LBseahag said...

carrot top can dip my ranch dressing any time...

please don't hold that against me...no, not you, SG, I mean carrot top!

Marisa said...

mmmmm ... pumpkin ice cream

Freewheel said...

Given your preferences for iced tea and coffee, I'm going to describe your personality as "highly caffeinated."

miss kendra said...

i could teach you to knit.

i could.

amera hearts said...

jiggs - i was drinking when i read that and choked. thanks.

where have you heard 25,000 people sayinsg the pledge?

i like pumpkin, especially pumpkin cheesecake.

Spinning Girl said...

I heard the pledge at the NEA conference in New orleans (July 2003)

Kat said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I hate Kathy Griffin!!!!!

But I love me some toasted tomato sandwiches and I'd second Amera's motion on the pumpkin cheesecake.

jamwall said...

i remember the love boat/fantasy island double banger.

love boat episodes would usually go the same, a couple gets in a major fight somewhere around the pool area. later that night, both people bump into each other in front of the giant TV show background screen with the projected ocean montage, where they make up and go off to enjoy an implied sexual encounter.

then there's herve villechez and mr. roarke's wierd powers. but that doesn't happen til 9.

Ricardo Montalbán said...

I love it when you say "double-banger."