August 08, 2006

An unexpected abomination.

How to react to this? I was never taught...

My dermatologist cuts off my mole, and on his last snip, it jumps from his scalpel and disappears somewhere. The next two minutes are spent hunting for the escapee. Me, my dermatologist, and his assistant, searching for my little circle of flesh. Finally the doctor steps back and it pops off of his tie onto the carpet.

He picks it up and puts it in the biopsy container.

What if the biopsy shows carpet fibers?

::shudder:: Nothing in life has prepared me for this moment.

9 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I am sorry, but I have to laugh, it sounds like a scene from a sitcom.
Glad someone found it!

Tits McGee said...

Um, ew.

But I cartainly hope the biopsy comes back negative.

jamwall said...

its not a mole! its a junior mint!

sorry...i'm so incredibly bad.

spank me..

Madge said...

Massively willies-inducing.

Henri Banks said...

Spinning Girl without her mole ooh deary the world is changing ;-)

t2ed said...

I sorry ma'am. You've tested positive for Stainmaster. We'll have to do a full scrub with stain pre-treatment.

jiggs said...

I'm sorry, but you have been diagnosed with a horrific case of rayon.

twolf1920 said...

Spinning Gurl...I regret to tell you that there is a mole in your organisation that will have to be CUT OUT...

Luckily I am 008 with a license to kill...

miss kendra said...

i've had two moles taken off already.

i have atleast three more that should probably go.

we can have a mole removal party.