A diva? No. You are not a diva. You are a sexy chick who knows what she wants. Wait...make that "needs". A woman such as yourself deserves nothing less than the best of everything....
Wait a minute.......you are a fuckin' diva.
I totally was going somewhere else with that, until I noticed I described you as diva. Which is funny, 'cause I was trying to show that you aren't. But, I did. That's just fucked up!
11 comments:
Wow, you totally ARE!!
Welcome back.
only divas that dig cheese get diva beds like that with the giant mosquito net thingy around it.
welcome home!
A diva? No. You are not a diva. You are a sexy chick who knows what she wants. Wait...make that "needs".
A woman such as yourself deserves nothing less than the best of everything....
Wait a minute.......you are a fuckin' diva.
I totally was going somewhere else with that, until I noticed I described you as diva. Which is funny, 'cause I was trying to show that you aren't. But, I did. That's just fucked up!
Did you get any?
So glad to see you back! Can't wait for a picture or two!
Hope you're all relaxed and stress-free!
me, you, bug spray, and a can of cheese wiz.. right now.
Holy shit! Netting? I've never camped like that. That's like like an environmentalist's brothel!
Have you any idea the trouble that netting can cause if you try to go to bed drunk? Just a thought ...
Feeling sleepy already.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you're back. I was missing your butt so much. Also the rest of you.
wait a second!!!
is that cheesecloth???
Thats a nice nest.
Post a Comment