May 18, 2006

How Freaking Psyched am I?!?

Quilting Girl and I are going to this event.
I am so pumped!

(click to read about the event)

(click to visit Steve)

... and here's where I am sitting.
Yessssssssss!

14 comments:

Megan said...

You = LUCKY PANTS
Me = JEALOUS PANTS

You better bring back a fully detailed report of the event. Seriously. Or the wrath of Sissy B shall be upon you. (None of us want that, so just take enough notes so that I may live vicariously through you when you get back).

jamwall said...

yeah but they won't molest you like i would.

Wendy said...

wow, lucky chicks. That is going to be fantastic.

I looooove Stephen.

madge said...

yay for authors!

LushlyMe said...

hmmmm my first thought (as a Chicago girl) was that they mis-spelled Harry Carey's name... and didn't they realize he passed away a couple of years ago? Bad me...

dizzy von damn! said...

i am coming to connecticut and stealing quilting girl's identity.

first we will attend this evening, then i will live out my life in your company.

DaMasta said...

Wow, that's awesome! You go, Spinny Girrrrrl.

The last time I was pumped up like that was when I had front row seats to see the Lion King. That was fabu with a capital FABU.

JLee said...

are you going to throw your panties at Steven King?? I love him...

Theresa said...

OHHH..good for you! I received the email announcing that and since I knew right off bat I couldn't go, I thought "boy I hope at least someone I know goes" and since I don't really know you, I guess I have to settle for hearing about someone going..lmao! Have fun! Lucky you guys!!!

Scarlet Traces said...

oh wow! you are soooooo lucky! i'd be really excited to see just one of those authors, you're seeing all three! oh my god! get pictures!

FRITZ said...

wow. i'm speechless with jealousy; please kiss irving for me.

Crystal said...

If I saw King or Irving I wouldn't know whether to cry, laugh, run or attach myself to their legs. I'd probably just stare and drool in awe for a bit. For me there's a fine line between arrest and shock.

Anonymous said...

What a night! Two of my favorite authors of my youth (King and Irving) and one of my current favorites.

I hope you have the bestest of times!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! I hadn't heard about this, and it's in my neck of the woods, too.

i might conisder going to this....