Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.
This vajayjay is not a toy.
February 11, 2006
I Should Just Lay Me Down & Die.
You Are: Curling
What you lack in athleticism, you make up for in concentration. And while curling isn't much more of a sport than bowling, you can win a gold medal for it!
What you lack in athleticism, you make up for in concentration. And while curling isn't much more of a sport than bowling, you *can* win a gold medal for it!
9 comments:
Curling... That's funny.
I got bobsledding
I also got curling. Which I actually tried once in Bawlf, Alberta (southeast of Edmonton).
Curling, by the way, is huge in this part of the world.
I am Curling
What you lack in athleticism, you make up for in concentration.
And while curling isn't much more of a sport than bowling, you *can* win a gold medal for it!
Jiggs is in the air.
Good God, I'm 'Curling' too! I want to be bowling!
oooh, I'm a figure skater!
"Graceful and expressive - yet athletic and focused.
You could bring the best of both worlds to this glamorous sport."
Just call me Michelle.
Yo yo yo I'm hockey...
BlogSnob is so witty.
I am skiing. Although I told them I don't want broken bones!
Bastards.
Post a Comment