January 08, 2006

Where Can You See Lions?

Thanks a f*ing lot, Booty!

6 comments:

Bill said...

That's fabulous! I'm booking a trip now!

Sleep Goblin said...

This has been linked on my site in my sidebar since I've had a site. It's my favorite cartoon in the whole world. Which is probably why Bobi sent me a little stuffed version of the lion. :)

jiggs said...

Kenya! Kenya! Kenya!

Was that that Talking Heads guy singing?

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! I'm signing up for my free snorkel today!

I had not seen it before, but now yes, like Sleep, I will be linking this gem to my blog. Holy Crap! Lions!

Booty J Patrol said...

SG: You rock. Thanks for spreading the gospel of Kenya.

Jiggs: Sorry for being a slut, but I have to spread the love. That is one of my favorite videos ever. I have a screen capture of the lion as the background on my phone. I live a sad life.

Anonymous said...

I've spent the last 2 years having the odd fix of this cartoon Lol! Great to hear I'm not alone!

Only in KenyAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!