January 07, 2006

Unconscious Mutterings 152

Luna guides us through another session. Ready? Go!

  1. Celebrate::
  2. Resolve:
  3. I need to::
  4. Call::
  5. Token::
  6. Brand::
  7. Comparison::
  8. Far away::
  9. Artful::
  10. Fantastic::

Now write yours down, then peep at mine after the railroad crossing.



Mine:

  1. Celebrate:: We will
  2. Resolve: Carpet
  3. I need to:: go
  4. Call:: Me
  5. Token:: Bus
  6. Brand:: Name
  7. Comparison:: Twins
  8. Far away:: You are
  9. Artful:: Compliment
  10. Fantastic:: Four

8 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Celebrate:: GOOD TIMES

Resolve: THIS MATTER

I need to:: CONCENTRATE

Call:: FORWARD

Token:: PIECE

Brand:: NAME

Comparison:: SHOPPING

Far away:: FAIRY TALE

Artful:: PAINTING

Fantastic:: FOUR

Bill said...

1. Celebrate:: birthday
2. Resolve: strength
3. I need to:: pee
4. Call:: home
5. Token:: kiss
6. Brand:: new
7. Comparison:: shopping
8. Far away:: home
9. Artful:: dodger
10. Fantastic:: weather

Scumbag said...

Celebrate:: something

Resolve: nothing

I need to:: piss

Call:: the cops

Token:: black guy

Brand:: a cow

Comparison:: mine's bigger

Far away:: from sobriety

Artful:: uh......

Fantastic:: boobs

Gina said...

resolve: carpet. RFLOL!
celebrate: joy
resolve: determine
i need to: chill
call:return
token:charm
brand:kleenex
comparison:better
far away:land
artful:creature
fantastic:existence

Loving this exercise in creativity.

BadGod said...

Hi Gina!

Anywho....

1.vagina
2.....I got nuttin'
3.call my ex-girlfriend and say I am sorry. (yeah. No fuckin' chance.)
4.me sexy. Or call me, sexy. Whatever.
5.That black kid from South Park
6.Carhart
7.me=pornstar
8.most women want me to stay
9.tatoo
10.vagina

I like Spin Girl!

duff said...

Celebrate::kool & the gang

Resolve:to do better next time

I need to::figure out receipts

Call::me...anytime

Token::chuck e cheese

Brand::cattle

Comparison::simile

Far away::stinky perfume

Artful::dodger

Fantastic::tripping the light

LBseahag said...

Celebrate:: prescription

Resolve: carpet cleaner

I need to::call someone

Call::drink

Token::south park

Brand::ing iron

Comparison::shopper

Far away:: doesnt anybody stay in one place anymore

Artful::crayola

Fantastic::voyage

That was fun!

madge said...

Celebrate::Earth Day Everyday.
Resolve::Breath.
I need to::eat a Klondike Bar.
Call::Landlord
Token::Skeeball
Brand::Smart
Comparison::Oranges
Far away::Home Home
Artful::Beau
Fantastic::K Squared