Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Blogside? Will I get to see this event when I visit?? Can I try some on too? Just on my cheeks? I'm so excited!!!!
Happy OSW! PS: I loved how you were able to sum up your relationships so quickly and efficiently. A+ for that post, which I didn't comment on because I just read it. Sorry, I'm a bit behind.
Happy OSW. I heart Clinique.Mwuah [lipstick covered kiss]
Office supplies are the place to be.
Oh, love that Clinique color combo eyeshadow! Those are definitely some of my colors.
Hi! I love your blog...the colors, the games everything! Comew by and see me! May I borrow your "games"?
That gives me a good idea for a new product -- half monitor/half vanity mirror.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Blogside? Will I get to see this event when I visit?? Can I try some on too? Just on my cheeks?
I'm so excited!!!!
Happy OSW!
PS: I loved how you were able to sum up your relationships so quickly and efficiently.
A+ for that post, which I didn't comment on because I just read it. Sorry, I'm a bit behind.
Happy OSW.
I heart Clinique.
Mwuah [lipstick covered kiss]
Office supplies are the place to be.
Oh, love that Clinique color combo eyeshadow! Those are definitely some of my colors.
Hi! I love your blog...the colors, the games everything! Comew by and see me! May I borrow your "games"?
That gives me a good idea for a new product -- half monitor/half vanity mirror.
Post a Comment