Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Wait till jamwall sees this!
me neither.i think we need some sort of support group!not like jock strap support, but something.
by the time you finish watching that clip, you'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!never question cowbell gene!!!
what???did someone say....more cowbell?
And...everytime I see Jimmy Fallon cracking up in the background...I DIE laughing.CP (again)
the cowbell gets me hot every time...
i think i've got a sickness and the only cure is more cowbell.
I think cowbell and I think Grand Funk, "We're An American Band."And that's pretty much all I have to say on that.
Genius.
I gotta fever, and the only cure is.......
The Cowbell ProjectI personally think, Mississippi Queen
Losers. It's "I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell".Just so you know. Pedantic twat that I am.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wait till jamwall sees this!
me neither.
i think we need some sort of support group!
not like jock strap support, but something.
by the time you finish watching that clip, you'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!
never question cowbell gene!!!
what???
did someone say....more cowbell?
And...everytime I see Jimmy Fallon cracking up in the background...I DIE laughing.
CP (again)
the cowbell gets me hot every time...
i think i've got a sickness and the only cure is more cowbell.
I think cowbell and I think Grand Funk, "We're An American Band."
And that's pretty much all I have to say on that.
Genius.
I gotta fever, and the only cure is.......
The Cowbell Project
I personally think, Mississippi Queen
Losers. It's
"I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell".
Just so you know. Pedantic twat that I am.
Post a Comment