Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
oh, blister candy.I'm in.
I love how you make old things fun again. You should do a whole line of disease candy :)
Very sweet
if i eat that will i get mouth sores?
The hearts are made with question marks. There was a link for "special characters". Though why they needed a link for THREE things, I haven't quite figured out.
I started doing something similar but stopped. It began:Name: MaudeMe: Desperate, uninformed, impoverishedHer: elderly, frail, poor memoryWhat happened: Police, lawyers, news media …The only other one I could think of involved a bouncer named Bruno and some money I owed. But I don't want to talk about that.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh, blister candy.
I'm in.
I love how you make old things fun again. You should do a whole line of disease candy :)
Very sweet
if i eat that will i get mouth sores?
The hearts are made with question marks. There was a link for "special characters". Though why they needed a link for THREE things, I haven't quite figured out.
I started doing something similar but stopped. It began:
Name: Maude
Me: Desperate, uninformed, impoverished
Her: elderly, frail, poor memory
What happened: Police, lawyers, news media …
The only other one I could think of involved a bouncer named Bruno and some money I owed. But I don't want to talk about that.
Post a Comment