
I was browing my archives and came across the stalled plans to open an ice-cream shoppe. Nobody wants ice cream in the winter, so maybe I have plenty of time to think of lots of new flavors to mention when I write my business plan. Any suggestions? Here is the list as it now stands:
Unusual Ice Cream Flavors:
Asparagus
Asphalt
Ass
Asphalt
Ass
Astroglide
Autumn Leaves
Bangers-n-Mash
Beef Barley
Beet
Blood
Burnt Chicken Skin
Autumn Leaves
Bangers-n-Mash
Beef Barley
Beet
Blood
Burnt Chicken Skin
Calzone
Cigar
Clam Chowder
Clams Casino
Cod
Crunchy Frog
Cigar
Clam Chowder
Clams Casino
Cod
Crunchy Frog
Curds-n-Whey
Defeat
Dentures
Dirty Girl
Dust Bunny
Dentures
Dirty Girl
Dust Bunny
Eggs Over Easy
Fish & Chips
Flannel
Flannel
Fredo
Fried Green Tomatoes
Fungoid Tincture
Fried Green Tomatoes
Fungoid Tincture
Gauze
Goat Teat
Grout
Guilt
Haggis
Grout
Guilt
Haggis
Hatred
Hobo
Kosher Dill
Kudzu
Melanoma Mudpie
Metal
Mint Pussy
Moonshine
Moth
Mothball
Kudzu
Melanoma Mudpie
Metal
Mint Pussy
Moonshine
Moth
Mothball
Motherf***ing Chocolate Milk!
My Plums
Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover
Noxzema
Nuts and Bolts
My Plums
Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover
Noxzema
Nuts and Bolts
Nutty Chunks o' Nail
Pickles
Pimento
Pickles
Pimento
Pimple
Pipe Tobacco
Pipe Tobacco
Pony
Preparation H
Scabies-n-Rabies
Scunge
Scurvy
Preparation H
Scabies-n-Rabies
Scunge
Scurvy
Shame
Sheep Teat
Shepherds Pie
Shoe Insert Surprise
Soapy Suds
Sperm
Spiderweb
Swamp Ass
Taco Salad
Toejammygoodness
Shepherds Pie
Shoe Insert Surprise
Soapy Suds
Sperm
Spiderweb
Swamp Ass
Taco Salad
Toejammygoodness
Tongue Depressor
Toothpaste
Toothpaste
Tube Steak
Unflossed
WD-40
Wet Hairball
White School Paste
Unflossed
WD-40
Wet Hairball
White School Paste
Whore
Wolverine
Wolverine
15 comments:
What's the difference between the Ass and Swamp Ass? Because Swamp Ass sounds a little more interesting.
I've been so negligent of late, I can't even remember where I put my last thought to you.
Anyhoo:
I was trying to think of some flavors, but all the good ones were suggested.
So, here's one that I don't THINK made the list:
Fred Flintstone's Feet
moldy peaches
edamame
guiness
I so love shame
But I want some motherfucking chocolate milk!
You forgot spinach!
Or did you?
I drive up and down the 101 in Cali....there is a lil town called Gilroy...they have the best Garlic Icream...
or so I heard...
please come visit me, i miss you!
I miss you...
and the garlic icecream they serve in GILROY, CA
By Calzone flavor, do you mean the folded over pizza thing? Or the dragon? Because I can completely get behind dragon flavored icecream.
Where's the banana icecream? Or is that too normal? Oh lord I'm hungry.
I eat ice cream every night. And also, I work around the corner from a Cold Stone Creamery. Let me tell you, there are ALWAYS people in line there. There's never a bad time for ice cream!
Bum fluff
klean prep
(powered stuff my mate had to take to clear him out before a colon probe mmmm nice)
cod liver oil
wierd word verification - ybwsy. That's like the name of the hospital up the road: Ysbyty Gwynedd
(it's true http://www2.netdoctor.co.uk/directory/hospitals/sh.asp?PID=1078 )
Nose Crispitos
Plaque
Mexican Burps
Testicle Flakes
Sperm Ice ?
Oh, I'd totally go for some Taco Salad ice cream right now. Sugar free-please. Ya know, cause of the diet.
I always wondered what ass tasted like. I guess this summer I'll find out.
Canker
Post a Comment