November 12, 2005

Screening

Hellooo? Spinning Girl?
Pick up if you are there.
Spinning? It's me, Hosni. Pick up.

7 comments:

onan the bavarian said...

Did Hosni say he found your gadonkadonk? I still can't. But I quite understand. I used to be coy myself. I'll be back next Thursday.

jamwall said...

see hosni appreciates your gadonkadonk just as well as the rest of us!

The MetaKong said...

some interesting posts you have here...

i was intrigued by your "easy to please" post; though, i was kinda hoping it was more like a comedy about how you get off real quick and your latest guy friend still couldn't figure things out...no such luck...

personally, when i meet someone i'm interested in, i make it a point to bring up issues i KNOW will lead to some conflict...here's why...

i don't want someone who's afraid of disagreement

i want someone who's willing to accept the fact that there will be issues in which i disagree with them on

it allows a look at the real person, it allows me an opportunity to show MY real person

the bigot you dated; that could've been avoided by bringing up a topic like affirmative action, by pushing his buttons to see what he would say in the heat of the moment-

don't get me wrong, some people have grown to dislike me b/c of this at times abrasive approach, but, at the same time, i've found the most rewarding and loving relationships because of this method-

it ensures i'm with people who accept me for me regardless of conflict, and, that's a beautiful thing!

peace,

sean

babyjewels said...

thank God for caller id.

LBseahag said...

is this the guy who carries photos of his cats in his wallet?

Monkey said...

I love your gadonkadonk, but I would never stoop to drunk dialing you in the wee hours of the morning. Besides, though your gadonkadonk is fine, it's your armpits that drive me wild. Wild I tell you!!

jamwall said...

calzone, monkey and i would like to "team kadonk" your gadonkadonk...