August 11, 2005

One Last Splash in the Surf

The final countdown to The Day has begun. Teachers & kids everywhere look for one last chance to celebrate the beautiful summer. I've packed my bags and I'm going to one of my favorite places on earth:

Gonna let my hair down and pull out all the stops! Gonna shout into the wind! Gonna ... lie on the beach and finish reading The Other Boleyn Girl, and take some naps.

By the way, if you ever find yourself in Cape Cod, Anchorage on the Cove is simply lovely. Perfect location, cute cottages, and a huge deck just the right size for a party.

I'm hoping that in my absence I can curb my blogging addiction a bit and maybe find some activities that actually involve getting outdoors; but I know I'll come back and see what wonderful things I missed. I hope that my devoted readership won't stray too far, and we can all reunite in a week or so.

While I'm away, feel free to poke around the tender-bud days of my blog, and study how it has grown into the behemoth that is today's 11.5!

And if that doesn't hold ya, maybe this will:

21 comments:

Danius Maximus said...

I was with you all the way through and then you had to pull out all the stops...can't stop looking!!!

Juliabohemian said...

Couldn't you have made that picture a little bigger?

Xtine said...

holy crap- i'm going to cape cod too this weekend. but I am bringing my computer because i cant shake the blog addiction. you are a stronger person than I.

Monkey's Human said...

Oh dear God in heaven...

Excuse me, I have some personal matters to attend to.

tolbs said...

:(. Nooooo! I will miss your posts about greek yogurt :P

B.O.B.I. said...

WAIT! WAAAAIIIT! THE POST-IT!
::waves post-it around like he's throttling a mongoose::

I CAN'T READ IIIIIIT!

BadGod said...

DON'T GO! I need you. You are my life, my dreams and stuff.

YOU COMPLETE ME!

Deep breath, ok.

Ok, bye.

BadGod said...

Dude, she put my donkey pic in her post! OH. MY. GOD.

Am I still here?

Johnny Retail said...

Your blog will dip it's toes in the water, gaze at the sun and say...where the hell is spinning girl?
Enjoy!

Nameless said...

Hell, I made sure the new job I got had internet access so I can jump online for a bit in the 4 hours I'm away from home. How's that for an addiction?

B.O.B.I. said...

JIM-JAMMITY JESUS KRISPY KREME CHRIST ON A TWAT ROCKET! (just read down and) YOU KNOW BIG BIRD SLASH OSCAR THE GROUCH AND DAVE BARRY!

I LOVE YOU!

amygeekgrl said...

now that's a lovely picture. :)

enjoy your vaca. hope the blog withdrawal isn't too hard on ya.

mr_g said...

C'mon, that's why God told Abraham to use his neighbor's wireless connection...I read it!

austinizer said...

i'm back. miss me?

The Everglades said...

Is it okay and say I agree with everyone and have a man-crush on Johnny Depp?

blake

Justin said...

Reading your blog was hard, because all those links made me want to click and click and click...

I get sidetracked easily.

-Justin

"AG" said...

That last pic... :)

Have a wonderful time! Outside!

UberGoober said...

SI`, Pepe has that effect on all the Wimins. OK

babyjewels said...

Sweet! Little shopping in Chatham, too?

Danius Maximus said...

God I miss you!!!!come back!!!!

agirloutthere said...

I agree with juliabohemian...need a bigger picture there. Thanks for the eyecandy!